Public Forum: We want to hear from you about Mental Health
Disability Rights New Jersey will be visited by representatives from the US Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services (SAMHSA) and the Center for Mental Health Services (CMHS) on June 13, 2023.
SAMHSA/CMHS invites you to send comments about the PAIMI Program services and activities conducted by Disability Rights NJ.
Please send your comments to SAMHSA/CMHS
email to: [email protected]
mail to: PAIMI Program Coordinator, SAMHSA/CMHS
5600 Fishers Lane, Suite 14E25D
Rockville, MD 208857
NEW EVENT: June 3rd - Transition Law Day Clinic
Come to Disability Rights New Jersey's Transition Law Day to learn about your rights when transitioning from student life to adult life!
- Are you a student aged 14-21?
- Do you have an IEP or 504 plan?
- Have you thought about what you want to do after high school graduation?
- Did you know your school and vocational rehabilitation agencies can help you prepare for life after high school?
Event will be held Saturday, June 3rd from 10:30am to 3:30pm at the Disability Rights NJ office in Trenton at 210 South Broad Street, 3rd Fl. Trenton NJ 08608
Timeline for Law Day: 10:30-3:30
- 11-11:30 Intro to transition and VR
- 11:30-12 Self-advocacy
- 12-12:45 Lunch
- 1-1:50 Session – by appointment only
- 2-2:50 Session – by appointment only
Limited space available! Please RSVP by May 26 by registering via the EventBrite link below.
When registering, please indicate which spot you are registering for - we have 15 spots for morning, 3 spots for each afternoon session. Available on first come, first serve basis. Others will be waitlisted.
For questions or to provide specific details, please email [email protected].
Download the Flyer