Since 1994, Wendy’s Restaurants have teamed up with the Heisman Memorial Trophy Committee to create the Wendy’s High School Heisman Award. The award honors both male and female high school students who excel in academics, athletics and student leadership.
- Students whose senior year of high school is the 2017–2018 academic year, graduating with the class of 2018.
- Students who have at least a “B” grade average (3.0 GPA) during grades 9, 10, and 11.
- Students who participate in at least one of 47 Wendy’s High School Heisman recognized sports recognized by the International Olympic Committee or the National Federation of State High School Associations.
- Students who have participated in volunteer service, community involvement or leadership within his/her school or community.
- Deadline: Students must submit Phase 1 of their application by October 2, 2017 3 p.m. PT/6 p.m. ET in order to be considered. It’s best to complete your application as early as possible to give your reviewer adequate time to submit their review.
Visit website for full details: https://www.wendyshighschoolheisman.com/